I think Ben Myers did this meme just to see how many people he can influence… and Halden tagged me, so here it goes:
1. One movie that made you laugh:
Death at a Funeral. Seriously, it was awesome.
2. One movie that made you cry:
3. One movie you loved when you were a child:
The Ten Commandments – I was a weird, weird child.
4. One movie you’ve seen more than once:
Hamlet by Kenneth Branaugh. I’ve watched this one so many times.
5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it:
6. One movie you hated:
Mars Attacks. Honestly, I still want those 2 hours back.
7. One movie that scared you:
The Omega Codes. Who wouldn’t be scared that dispensationalists can put out such… stuff?
8. One movie that bored you:
V for Vendetta
9. One movie that made you happy:
10. One movie that made you miserable:
Pirates of the Carribean 3
11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see:
12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with:
Evelyn Carnahan from The Mummy
13. The last movie you saw:
Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow
14. The next movie you hope to see:
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull – I just hope it doesn’t go the way of Star Wars. You hear me Lucas??